Marielle from De Koekenbakkers is coming back from the Netherlands!! This is her second time to the United States and her second time teaching at Shore Cake Supply! We are honored and super excited to have her back!!
In this advanced 3D cookie class, students will be making this super sweet Cuckoo Clock.
Class is from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm, with a lunch break provided by Shore Cake Supply.
All supplies are included, just come and enjoy.
Class registration is required and is non-refundable. Once you register, you may not switch to another class.
Gingerbread Cuckoo Clock Class (advanced):
– Recipe for Construction Gingerbread (special recipe for large 3D projects) and tips & tricks for baking perfect cookies
– Royal Icing recipe: preparation, colouring, consistencies and drying
– Use of piping bags, couplers and different piping tips
– Outlining and flooding cookies with royal icing and how to give your icing a ‘shiny finish’
– How to use an edible print (icingsheet) on cookies combined with royal icing
– Techniques to make plaster and stone wall textures with royal icing
– Techniques to make wooden planks and beams with royal icing
– Piping techniques to make roof slates, small ribbon roses/flowers on a flower nail and leaves with royal icing
– Dusting on Royal icing with dusting powder and painting on royal icing with food colouring
– Making royal icing transfers (pressure piping)
– Construction of a 3D Gingerbread Project/House